06 October 2010

Thief ....In Disguise !!

There is a saying “ Never Judge A Book By It’s Cover”…
I totally agree with whoever created this idiom…TOTALLY !!

It was a bright afternoon last week and I was in my aunt’s house when I saw a suspicious figure lingering around the platform…

I walked over and THERE !! Caught RED HANDED !! woowww…

Really salute him for being so daring to do such a thing in daytime …

Normally, he acts quiet and sits in his favourite corner all the time. He is so happy and played with little Izzy…How could anyone imagine that he is a thief ?? YES !! You saw what I typed …A THIEF !!!

I lost my trust in him… who knows what will he steal the next time ...
I really dun feel like showing you who this person is but for his own sake, i have made my decision to expose him to my viewers...

And I need your help...If you ever see this ThIeF lingering around other people's vicinities ....please do not hesitate to contact me...I will try to control the thief...


Picture of the THIEF :
Cute, Innocent Look !!

BUT after his devils' horns came out .....
THIEF LOOK !! He thought I cannot recognise him wor ...

Accomplice :

Stolen Goods :-
shud be a piece of gold .....or ROTI ??

When caught in the act: 




PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR HIM !! I want him to turn over a new leaf !! 
Thank you thank you...







No comments:

Post a Comment