24 October 2010

They Are BACK for A New Beginning !!

JYJ is finally out into the limelight with a brand new album " A New Beginning" !! 
Yes ...yes ...yes...I know that they are Koreans BUT this time, the songs in this album are all English songs ...

                    Xiah(Junsu)    Hero (Jae Joong)   Micky (Yoochun)  


They even collaborated with Kanye West in one of the songs named " Ayyyy"...

Woo Hoo !!I love their songs....

Never heard of this group before ?? Let me explain...
These 3 handsome humans used to be members of the ever famous group called "DBSK" ...

YES!! DBSK is my fave group ...
They've got the voice, looks, charm, talents and silliness which drives many girls' crazy ... 

Due to some reasons, definitely not arguments among the members, these 3 left the company and started out this album after almost a year later !! 

You wanna have a listen to their new songs, I have 2 in my music player as attached at the bottom of my blog...Listen to it if you are interested !! 


2 comments:

  1. I heard that their fans got ripped off in the recent "mini-concert" in Malaysia!

    Luckily the organizing company will be compensating the fans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's only for one specific group of fans only ...

    ReplyDelete