12 September 2010

Hari Raya Trip to Malacca (2010)

It was the first day of  raya.. My parents were out here to give us a visit until my dad suggested that we have a one day trip to Malacca ...!! 

Then , we were there the next morning !!

Jojobing , not being the driver .....slept all the way to Malacca once we went into the highway !! wahahaha...

First Stop : BRUNCH (B.fast + Lunch) @ Restaurant Famosa Chicken Rice Ball 

The front part of the restaurant ...!!
The menu ....

After we ordered what we wanted to eat, I have nothing better to do than to start working my fave PINKY ( camera)  
Chilli Sauce (OK-ler , as described by my sis)

Atmosphere: Colourful n  felt like the space wasn't enough ....i believe that's the style of people doin business along Jonker Street ...!!

Durian Chendol ....
We wanted to try the one from Jonker 88 Restaurant which well known for it's chendol...but the line is too long and the weather was hot !! So we decided to try the one in this restaurant ....
Verdict : OK -ler ( as described by my sis as she prefers to eat the flesh of durian itself )
Y is it you can't see any comments from me??
Cuz I dun take Durian n Chilli is not my fave either ...kekekeke


Finally , the awaited food arrived :-
RICE BALLS ( looked like fried fish balls to me )
Roasted Chicken N White Skinned Chicken !! - Loved the one in Kampar better ...wahaha
Roast Pork: Acceptable-lah...the skin is not as crunchy as I expected loh....
Jaya Palace's one is still the best !! wakakaka
Cold Chicken Feet in Thai Sauce ....
I like this one...the legs are crunchy ...krap krap krap...

Nyaaaaaammmmm......

          
Now you see what's inside the rice ball ....it's rice! ahaha
The texture was some sort like Nasi Himpit sold in satay stalls...
Same concept loh..

Verdict : I prefer original looking rice rather than the ones compressed to look like a ping pong ball...
Did not feel like I was eating rice at all !!

Summary : I prefer Nasi Ayam ....Not Chicken Rice Ball...wahaha...anyway, eating it once in a while is still OK..
Maybe I shud try the ever famous Chung Wah Restaurant selling the same thing ....

No comments:

Post a Comment