31 May 2010

Mr Lim's Birthday bash ....

I think my blog is goin to turn into a birthday celebration blog ....there were a few more birthday boys/girls which I attended lar...

As you already know, the 2 previous birthdays celebration which I participated were Mr C's and Ms Tan's ones...they were my colleagues.

The recent one which I celebrated with was a collegemate's birthday looo...
A plan of having dinner with a few frenz and the birthday boy in One U ended up at The Curve....we had a dinner before heading to the next stop "Library"....

Guess who's the birthday boy ??
cam-whoring moments !!
A snap with Mr. Lim ....hahahaha

somemore cam whoring moments in Library....

Since we came to an alcoholic haven, there surely are cases of people puking for consuming too much alcohol lah ...n that person was not me !! hahahaha...


* due to the dim environment in the Library, some pictures taken were quite scary....especially me !!
To prevent any heart attack to my readers, I have decided not to post these pics up...Terima kasih !!

No comments:

Post a Comment