14 April 2010

7 ate 9 Then ???


My previous outing with Ms Wong passed quickly and it was a week later we meet again...on a Saturday evening...She had an outing with her colleagues to celebrate her BIRTHDAY (be-earlied) and so I was invited along...teehehehee...

After much discussion and turning around KL , we all ended up in 7ate9. As explained, this restaurant bar supposed to be one of the "happening" place in KL. The upper floor is for dine in while the lower one is a bar.

I quite like this place as the interior designs are innovative and the environment was fun !! 

Jojobing only managed to get a few snapshots of the upper floor-loh....No pics on lower floor for you. 

Without Flash ....
With flash ....
Upper floor view from the place where I sat....


We sat in a room - with a few bigger tables -n it might be able to accomodate 40-50 people ??

Ms Wong was busy explaining sth .....
Cheers to the Birthday Gal...

U must be wondering how come there are no pics on food ?? 
Well, I din feel it that night ...

Dun get misunderstood !! Both the taste and garnishing of the food we ordered were all GOOD !! 

Both Ms Wong and I shared Seafood Linguini & also Promery Chicken...
Both of us agree that the dishes were YUMMY !!

Birthday Song time...woohoo !!


In the pic, you can see 3 towers standing from far away...
They were FRIED Forrero Rocher wrapped in Wantan skin..


Anticipating my beautiful voice...muhahaa

I wish ....I wishh....errmmm...( wishing hard man)

Family Photo.....

For your info, I just found out that 7ate9 is under the same management as Souled Out
Wanna see more of 789, check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment