28 August 2009

All About DBSK (Season 3)


Omo...omo..it is finally here...!! The long awaited DVDs which my sis bought through a friend..!!


Let me explain what is goin on..My sis bought an ori version of ALL ABOUT DBSK (Season 3). The main characters consist of 5 handsome guys in a group called DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki). In English, it means Rising God From the East !! Indeed they are cuz they have a fanbase of more than 800 000 people.



Of course they are singers. They have the entire package to be in stardom..they are :-
1. GREAT VOCALISTS
2. GREAT DANCERS - they dance way better than some groups in the Taiwan/HK
entertainment industry
3. GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR
4. HANDSOME
5. NICCEEE FIGURES....

Im not goin to talk much about them ...Im goin to intro them to you someday...hahaha..!!

These DVDs features their recent activities, movie making, songs, latest MVs, their personal thoughts and lives etc....I regret to say that I did not buy the first 2 seasons DVDs due
personal reasons...BUT hey , I have the third one..hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment