14 July 2009

13th July


13th July is the date my grandma passed away 7 years ago..

I never realised how fast time flies. In a twinkling of an eye, she has left us for 7 years. I can remember clearly as that was the date I was supposed to get my report card from school.

Since I went back hometown on the weekend that has just passed, my aunt, her hubby, my uncle, his wife and my family went to the graveyard to offer our prayers to Grandma & of course her late husband, my Grandpa and also a great grandmother.


The day was a bit gloomy and it drizzled for a while. A burial was taking place at the neighbouring graveyard somemore. Maybe the sky was crying over the death of that person...

After grandma, of course we went over to grandpa's place before going over to great grandmother's place.


Yup!! That's grandpa ...


The graveyard was a quiet as All Souls' Day is still a long way to come....Other than us, there were a few people repairing a drain nearby, making some tombstones and also a family visiting a deceased family member ( my opinion lah)...


The scenery there was perfect . As u can see, there are mountains behind my great grandma's tombstone...
I missed these sceneries as I can hardly see any in Selangor ...


Great Grandmother. The view behind her was beautiful..


She has a companion with her...!! Mr Froggy !!


After that do what aa? Take lunch loh...Im not a bionic woman or super woman...of course I have to feed my stomach so I can have the energy to do other stuff ma...

No comments:

Post a Comment