21 May 2009

NAKED !

I do not know why it took these people so long to get things fixed.
The water dispenser is still in the same situation , which is OUT OF ORDER !!
Yesterday, it was worse !! See- lah..it has been stripped NAKED by the technician. When I went over to the pantry, the culprit was nowhere to be seen.
The dispenser with it's protective cover off !! means NAKED!!
Maybe they want us staff to operate it manually as if we are expected to know engineering or technical stuff since we work in an IT company..apa-lah !!
Wait..wait...I think I heard some aunties in the office yelled "Let's go take some water !! " That thing shud be fixed dy..I go take a look..Cheers !

1 comment:

  1. stupidity conquers me!!May 22, 2009 at 2:41 AM

    naked?? its nt suitable for ppl under age la.. aiyo!! u shud "da kak zhai" on it.. must respect the water dispenser ok!! hahaha... water dispenser pun ada maruah la..wahaha

    ReplyDelete